Reflection, Reparation, Repentation, Rejuvination, and Recreation

Reflection, Reparation, Repentation, Rejuvination, and Recreation
Having fun on the Midnight Beast

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Time to rebuild

Winter started a couple days ago, right? With a foot of powder  everywhere we look around here, it's time to think of alternate forms of trail experiences. The new snowshoes are ready. I have a good stockpile of toe warmers. I do need gaiters, which I promised myself I'd invest in this year. All I need is the time to get out there. Christmas is less than two days away, so there are more 'important' things to do right now. But with any luck, I'll get a SS hike in with friends on saturday.
Jan/February is a time to cleanup, organize, catch up, and rebuild. I'll likely strip my bike down to the frame, inspect it and touch-up the dings and scratches, maybe install a new BB. I'll clean up my bike room in the cellar, try to keep a workout regimen on the trainer, finish the drywall projects, do some painting around the house, all that stuff that gets put off....maybe try to READ, rebuild the mind.....

No comments:

Post a Comment