Reflection, Reparation, Repentation, Rejuvination, and Recreation

Reflection, Reparation, Repentation, Rejuvination, and Recreation
Having fun on the Midnight Beast

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Kundalini

15h.GIF.gif

Another day in the Blue Hills, sans the snow. Frozen ground with half-frozen mud puddles full of horseshoe-holes. Lots of trail garbage from recent weather. Below freezing temps clogging up the mucus and burning my lungs. Sun shining. Wind blowing.
Below me is the SJ 29er again.
I flipped the stem, that seems to help my stance, but still need either risers or a Mary Bar. I'm seeing less and less need for the Big Ring, and not real confident at speed yet anyways.
I'm thinking about centering myself on this bike. Having trouble while standing and powering uphill brings this to my attention. My center on this 29er is obviously different than on my 26er. Originally I thought it was the more minimal knobbiness of the rear tire. Now I know that's not really it, at least not in itself. More study must be done on this theory/concept. Must find that inner liquid fire. Must ride more.

No comments:

Post a Comment