Reflection, Reparation, Repentation, Rejuvination, and Recreation

Reflection, Reparation, Repentation, Rejuvination, and Recreation
Having fun on the Midnight Beast

Friday, March 4, 2016

Not sure whose picture that is, but it is truth.
We all have time to ride, so thats not the excuse. I work upwards of 60 hours in the kitchen and still find time to ride. So I will keep this short, 'cause this really is my time to ride. Weekday mornings. Wicked early 6 am Sunday mornings, even after working till midnight and not getting to bed till 2am.....Night rides on the nights I don't work. Rides while the boy is at soccer practice. Long rides on days where the rest of family is outta town. Short 20 minute rides when thats all I got in between painting the house and mowing the lawn and fixing the kitchen sink and catching up on the latest Walking Dead episode.......thats all. Ride your bikes kids!!

No comments:

Post a Comment