Reflection, Reparation, Repentation, Rejuvination, and Recreation

Reflection, Reparation, Repentation, Rejuvination, and Recreation
Having fun on the Midnight Beast

Tuesday, June 26, 2007

OK slap me upside the head.......

I've been riding the road bike more......but I have excuses.
1) less time to prepare and cleanup from offroad rides (kids are home for summer)
2) I know alot of other people are in the same boat
3) Neck pain. Saw my chiro yesterday. Feeling alittle bulge above the normal bony one at the back of my neck, which pops out time to time depending on my postion and what I'm doing. Was thinking the worst, (OMG it's a herniated disc!), but chiro says no, it's just one more of my many bulging muscles, and in need of adjustment. Well that's what he does for a living, so why not say that? But he (and his massage-therapist wife)has taken good care of me and my family for many years, so I trust him. So I'll ho a couple more times, get a coupla massages, then we're off on vacation anyways.
4) I'm still waiting for my rear CM Enduro to come back from a Mavic rebuild, but my friend Eric gave me his old CM ceramics that are in fine shape, so that's not really an excuse.
I have of course been able to ride with the kids more, so I take out the Teddie for that......
A ride's a ride, anyways. As long as there's not too many cars involved.

No comments:

Post a Comment