Wednesday, September 2, 2026
Gravel Biking
as some of you may know, I've been gravellitating towards more gravel (g) biking these days. part of it is to mix it up with mountain biking, which is more demanding on my older body. For every two or three mountain bike rides, which typically are 12 to 15 miles, I alternate with one nice longer ride on the G bike.. More often than not there is Road mixed in. Sometimes more than I. Would like, but I don't live in a world or a neighborhood where there is endless gravel.. So escape to Plymouth, Vermont, the North Shore, which has a surprisingly large amount of gravel routes. I am also lucky to have a gravel bike in Boulder, where Isabella lives, and enjoy nice long ride rides out there in the desert like terrain every few months or so. Gravel biking seems to be a way of life out there and the bike infrastructure in and around the city is amazing.
I will try to post more updates on this subject regularly. This weekend I am going up to Elmore Vermont for a charity gravel ride from downtown Elmore!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment